Integrity Franchising National Franchise Operations Manager, Richard Bremner, recently made a presentation to HIA members at a Building and Business Seminar in Ballarat (Victoria).
He talked about the benefits of systemisation in the building industry and the advantages of the iGyro building management software system which has been used in the Integrity New Homes business for more than eight years provides.
- Some of the features include:
• A 24 hour design library of single and double storey project homes, custom and one-off designs, investor and acreage product as well as duplexes and grannie flats and product for steep and challenging sites (for homes that have been built all around Australia);
• Pre-formatted house and land package templates for more than 50 popular designs that can also be customised and changed;
• A rapid sales estimating tool self-calibrated at the flick of a button for to reflect whatever rates franchisees wish to sell for;
• Extensive sales systems and paperwork all of which can be customised and saved and reused;
• State and territory specific contract specifications along with colour selection documents and contract notification letters;
• National supplier agreement with fixed pricing for 12 month to 2 years;
• Business plan templates, cash flow and budgeting tools which match actuals against forecasts;
• Occupational health and safety systems and forms, quality assurance systems, an environmental management system and period contracts with subbies;
• All franchisees receive a search engine optimised web site with which the franchisor assists with posting news blogs; and
• The list goes on.
Call Richard Bremner today for more information on ph: 0428 536 021.