Who We Are?
Integrity New Homes has grown from a large regional home builder into a diversified national franchise group of builders. Along the way the company has developed a range of systems, resources and strategies to sell, design, contract and build residential dwellings. All this knowledge is stored and maintained in a job management software program called iGyro which all franchisees can access along with staff and clients.
Integrity combines being an active business coach with creating a dedicated franchise team tasked with training and supporting franchisee builders nationally through an open and inclusive approach.
This same sharing spirit applies to the Integrity library of more than 1600 diversified home designs which can be searched for using a range of parameters which are descriptive (such as duplex or front living) and prescriptive (providing required dimensions to inserted). These designs are created by our in-house designers and all custom designs are shared throughout the franchise network ensuring we have an ever growing library of designs to suit every market.
House and land package templates have been created for a range of standard plans including facades. The franchisee just populates a number of pre-determined fields and completes the package pricing.
A wide array of merge documents are provided on demand, and which can be customised for specific applications and situations. These merge documents cover sales and marketing as well as contractual matters.
The Group’s centrally based special skills teams provide services to franchisees and acts as a hub from which expertise can be accessed as required. The Integrity Service Hub allows franchisees to access a range of fee-for-service professionals as an alternative to what is available in local marketplaces.
The Service Hub provides services in: design and drafting, information technology, graphic design, estimating, building approval support, accounting and contract preparation.
Current operations take in Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, and Western Australia.
Our Franchise Team
- Bachelor of Business (High Distinction)
- Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- Advanced Certificate in Building Supervision (Distinction)
- Diploma of Builders Registration
- Certificate IV in Financial Services
- Carpentry Trade (Distinction)
Tim MartinNATIONAL IT MANAGER / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Bachelor of Information Technology majoring in Software Engineering
- INH’s visionary software products have been brought to market by Tim with a philosophy of keeping things simple. Good design is always about being focused on the end-user and having a clear goal in mind.
Angela LeetSOCIAL MEDIA AND PRODUCT SELECTION
- Angela is passionate about giving builders a stronger presence in social media environments and converting that presence into qualified clients of your business.
- Angela is a qualified interior designer and combines an unusual mix of design flair backed by many years of experience.
Shane HearpsNATIONAL PURCHASING MANAGER
- Cert IV Building and Construction
- Diploma Building and Construction
- Shane is the “go-to person” on all supplier matters, he delivers enormous support and assistance in his specialist areas including building specifications, rapid estimating, and building contracts.
- Shane also carries out training in occupational health and safety and site management.
SENIOR BUILDING DESIGNER
- Diploma of Building Design
- Diploma in Building and Construction
- Endorsed Sustainable Building Designer Course
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS , MARKETING AND MEDIA
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Cert III Business
- Cert IV Business
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
- Experienced IT professional with more than six years of hands-on experience in the IT field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong foundation in civil engineering principles.
- Four years of experience as a Building Estimator
- Expertise in preparing detailed Bill of Quantities and Pre-contract Estimates.
ESTIMATOR AND DRAFTSMAN
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Experienced in Archicad and AutoCAD.