Owning and operating a profitable building business might seem like a daunting task to you right now, but a very unique opportunity has become available that will make that goal more easily achievable.
Our Byron Bay and Ballina territory has become available and this does not happen very often. The website for this territory has more than 3000 unique visitors per month with close to zero advertising spend. Additionally, the brand has been in the area for more than ten years and built $7.7M in housing in the last two years alone.
A franchise will provide for you every aspect of your business systems used by Australia’s leading building companies. This includes:
• Builders job management software
• Marketing Systems
• Sales Systems
• Negotiated National Purchasing Discounts with suppliers (including Bunnings & Reece)
• Employment & Subcontract Agreements
• Plus thousands of building designs and beautiful brochures to show prospects.
Most importantly you’ll be guided/coached/trained on how to implement these business systems into your own locally owned and managed building business by one of Australia’s most experienced builders, Glenn Leet.
Can I Get Out if I Don’t like It?
Of course, everyone’s life and business circumstances change from time to time so if you don’t want the franchise anymore you have two options:
1. Sell the business to a new owner of your choosing or;
2. Give the franchisor notice under the agreement to end, complete the jobs already committed under the franchise and then make your own arrangements thereafter.
What’s it Cost?
Builders can now access a payment plan which for most areas* is $3000 plus GST per month for 12 months to access all this intellectual property on an exclusive territory arrangement from day one and have their profitable business setup and trading very quickly. Alternatively the cost is $30,000 plus GST as a once only upfront payment to secure the exclusive territory.
After 12 months the business is paid for and then you are only paying a royalty payment which is wholly offset by purchasing savings... which means the net cost to your business to continue to have access to the best software, building designs and business coaching in the industry is zero.
*excludes some metro areas